- 5-key functional waterproof keypad.
- Backlit 25mm LCD display with 6 high contrast digits with icons for showing the active functions.
- Easy to clean ABS IP54 case, resistant to harsh and corrosive environments.
- Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
- Fitted with fixing bracket with adjustable inclination.
- A/D 24 bit, 4 channel converter, max. 200 conv./sec. autoselect, and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d in CE-M approved versions for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connection with up to 8 load cells with input resistance equal to 350 Ohm or up to 16 cells of 700 Ohm each.
- Digital calibration and Set-Up from keypad or from PC through DINITOOLS.
- Power supply from 5 to 12Vdc.
- Supplied as standard with 4 AA batteries extractable drawer (batteries not included), and 12V external power adapter (if connected it excludes the battery supply).
- RS232/C bidirectional port on RJ connector for quick connection (optional RS485), configurable for PC, PLC, additional remote display, or radio modem.
- RS232/C bidirectional port configurable for connection to printer or labeller.
- EC Type Approval (EN45501)
- OIML R76
- KEYBOARD: Zeroing, Automatic tare, Presettable tare, printing and/or data transmission, selectable function command, on/off switching.
- SELECTABLE FUNCTIONS: – High Resolution Weighing x 10. – Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion. – Accumulation. – Formula weighing. – +/- Checkweighing. – Percentage weighing. – Approved transmission of the weight to PC/PLC or data recording on MMC/USB (with Alibi memory ALMEM option). – Counting(Max. resolution of 1.500.000 divisions). – In/Out Truck weighing. – Hold and Peak
- Specific programme (MSTSLV code) for use of the indicator as a universal weight repeater or as a multi-scale repeater (MASTER) in combination with DFW/DGT/MCW. FUNCTIONING MODES:
- Multi-scale repeater (MASTER) function which allows to repeat up to 32 independent scales, with the possibility of managing their functions, or displaying and printing the sum of the weighs of all the scales.
- UNIVERSAL weight repeater function which allows to repeat the weight of any scales, through the configuration of the input string.